E.F. Anno Engineering & Plumbing Services
BIOFIL RAINFOREST TREATMENT
The Biofil TM Rain Forest Treatment System is a centralized wastewater management solution at the core of which is the Biofil TM Digester. This solution is proposed for very dense areas. A cluster of households and/or houses are provided with Biofil TM Digesters and their effluent is treated collectively. With a small treatment step to remove solids, grey water can also be incorporated in this system for total household wastewater treatment. It will be ensured that final effluent from this system will meet all relevant local discharge guidelines or reuse application.
Its applications are designed to be low-maintenance: most important parts of the system work without high energy inputs. RFTS are readily applicable and affordable because all of the materials used for construction are locally available.
- RFTS provides treatment for organic wastewater at both domestic and industrial sources.
- Systems can be designed to handle organic wastewater flows from recreational places, hospitality centres, offices, parks, apartment buildings etc.
- RFTS can be used to replace failed septic tanks.
The system may comprise of one of the following components:
- Vertical gardens
- Sand filters
- Reed/planted beds
Advantages of RFTS technology:
- Low initial investment costs as no imported materials or components are needed
- Efficient treatment for discharge
- Low maintenance costs
- High potential for reclamation and reuse of treated wastewater
- High nutrient recovery for crops/plants
- Efficient system for cleaning of fish ponds
- Good treatment for algal water
The best Biofil TM Digester :
Rain Forest Treatment Systems or RFTS represents a technical approach rather than merely a product.
24/7 after service support
RFTS are readily applicable and affordable because all of the materials used for construction are locally available.